[GEMPAK #JIS-635047]: Gempak 5.11.4 build errors

Hi Eric,

I'm going to need a little more information in order to help you.

Firstly, were you trying to build with different compilers without properly
cleaning up the build between changes (i.e. make clean or make distclean)?  The
MCHPRM.PRM errors in your make.out file indicate that there may be a compiler
conflict (using gfortran but the version of MCHPRM.PRM in place is for g77, for
example).

Please be sure to check this for me, and if you're still seeing these problems,
write me back with the following information if you can:

system architecture (run "uname -a")
attach your $NAWIPS/config/Makeinc.common

Michael James
Unidata User Support

> Originally tried to send this directly to support-gempak but never got a
> response.

Ticket ID: JIS-635047
Department: Support GEMPAK