[GEMPAK #HXQ-905345]: gem to grib conversion

Megan,

The good news is that your grib1 files are written correctly, the bad news is
that you're seeing this small projection in IDV due to a bug in how IDV reads
the grib1 file (currently being fixed).  So if you're using these grib1 files
as input for the WRF be sure that they are written correctly.

Best,

Michael James
Unidata User Support