[GEMPAK #VTG-818964]: Help building GEMPAK on Cray XT5 with pgi

Your system configuration is not being guessed correctly by config.guess and
config.sub.

Try replacing these two files in the directory

/sw/xt5/gempak/5.11.4/sl5.2_pgi7.2.5/GEMPAK5.11.4/extlibs/PNG/libpng

with the two attached, this may resolve the system configuration.

Michael

Ticket ID: VTG-818964
Department: Support GEMPAK