[GEMPAK #SLT-539158]: 404

Hi Jonathan,

re:
> On http://data.nssl.noaa.gov/dataselect/nssl_options.php?outputtype=list
>
> Clicking (help) in "Parameters:(help)  Select parameter/position from
> pull-down
> list then add - OR - type parameters in the List field." results in a 404 for
> the address
> "http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/help_and_documentation/manual/variables/chap3.php?parm=sfparm";

The website you reference is not controlled by us.  Others have reported the
broken links from that site, and we have attempted to get the page's maintainer
to fix their links.  So far, this has not resulted in any action on their part.

You may want to send in your own comment to NOAA/NSSL about this situation.  I
would
start by clicking on the 'Contact US' link at the bottom of the page.

In the interim, you may want to look through our GEMPAK website:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

  Unidata GEMPAK
  http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak