[GEMPAK #RSN-840640]: dctaf

Hi Brian,

I believe we found a solution to this problem.

While the metar decoder can handle both WMO and AFOS files, the TAF decoder
does not.  You will need to use a WMO format when using dctaf.  You may also
want to add the -b option to your dctaf command so that all reports in the TAF
file are processed.

Also, the command that you provided

"cat 2008081110.taf | dctaf -v 1 -d -c 080811/1000 2008081110gem.taf"

likely was not working because the -c YYMMDD/HHMM option needs to be specified
before the -v and -d options.

Hope this helps,

Michael James

Ticket ID: RSN-840640