[GEMPAK #QZL-515725]: GEMPAK to NETCDF

Hi Patrick-

> I've been searching through the online archives trying to find a GEMPAK to
> NETCDF converter and have not been successful.  I did find a thread that
> indicated that someone was working on this / knew of something but the email
> thread just ended without much help.
>
> Any help would be appreciative.

What type of data are you looking to convert?  If it is gridded
data, we have a Java API that will read in a GEMPAK grid file and
can output it as a netCDF file using CF conventions.

If it is other data (point, etc), I don't know of any other
solutions at the present time.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: QZL-515725
Department: Support GEMPAK