[GEMPAK #PFA-305704]: nex2gini and old radar data

Hi Dan,

re:
> Yes the 5.9.4 version of nex2gini seems to be working ok. I will
> continue to use that version until another version of Gempak is
> released.

Very good.

> Seems like 5.11.1 has been problematic for others as well?

There have been a few reports that indicate that a couple of Unidata-added
routines (nex2gini, nex2img) in 5.11.1 have problems.  We don't know the
cause of the problem yet, but it will be found and fixed in a new release.

> Thanks for the help!

No worries.  I'm glad that you can use the 5.9.4 version of nex2gini as a
stopgap measure.

Ticket ID: PFA-305704
Department: Support GEMPAK