[GEMPAK #OEF-521024]: problem plotting the radar_mosaic_nathr

Hi Greg,
re:
> I'm using the TITLE to label the plot itself and that works just fine. I
> was just looking for a similar method to put the date/time in the
> output filename - "~" does not work in the device field, it's just
> interpreted literally.

Sorry that I misinterpreted what you were asking.

re:
> Thanks very much - I'll try the gembud list. Otherwise my other thought
> was to do a brute force GDINFO call earlier in the script and then just
> parse the output of that to pull out the last date/time into a variable
> name I can use for the filename. I was hoping GEMPAK had a more eloquent
> way of doing this.

The few GEMPAK scripts that I have seen use the "brute force" approach you
allude to.  This doesn't mean that there is a simpler, more elegant way
of including date information in output disk file names, however.  Given
the number of folks out there that have LOTS of GEMPAK scripts, I am sure
that one of they would let you know via 'gembud' if there was an easy way
to do what you want.

> Thanks,

No worries.

Ticket ID: OEF-521024