[GEMPAK #HIM-171027]: gempak in Buenos Aires's university, Argentina

Hello Gustavo,

Apologies for the tardy response!

Our GEMPAK developer has moved on to another position and we are currently
filling that position.

Is the problem still a problem?

Are you getting other data products via the LDM?

Have you checked to see if disk space is available for GEMPAK to write to the
directory these files are stored?

Cheers,

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support

> Dear People,
>
> I beg your perdon, but do you have any news?
>
> Thank you,
>

> Gustavo Pittaluga
>

> > Your Ticket has been received, and a Unidata staff member will review it
> > and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this new Ticket. Please
> > make sure the Ticket ID remains in the Subject: line on all correspondence
> > related to this Ticket.
> >
> >     Ticket ID: HIM-171027
> >     Subject: gempak in Buenos Aires's university, Argentina
> >     Department: Support GEMPAK
> >

> > Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
> >
> > Unidata User Support
> >

> > --
> > Este mensaje ha sido analizado por el servidor AntiSpam de FCEyN.
> > y esta libre de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos.
> > Por consultas sobre correo electronico comuniquese con address@hidden
> > http://www.ccc.fcen.uba.ar

Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support