[GEMPAK #SDK-436114]: I need help!!!

> Ok I install the gempak last night and I unzipped it but now I cant seem to
> open it. Is it all command line or is there suppose to be a link to open up
> the software. I really need step by step directions or someone to call me
> and help on this it is really important that I get this working today thank
> you so much for your help!!!
>

> Ryan wiggins
>
> 402-547-0165 cell please call if you have any questions.

Ryan,

Unfortunately Unidata does not have the resources to support individual users
as noted in the participation policy when you registered to download the
software.

GEMPAK is a unix based package, and programs are launched from the command line.
You can find out more about the programs that make up GEMPAK at:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/tutorial/

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: SDK-436114