RE: [ldm-users] [conduit] Addendum: GFS missing/delays:

Devin,

The 5.10.4 release of GEMPAK has dcgrib2 updated to use the
$GEMTBL/grid/grdnav.tbl
file to figure out the grid numbers:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/GEMPAK5.10/whats_new.html#5.10.4

The distributed GFS pattern for 2.5 and 1.0 will still work:
# 1.0 degree GFS data
# 2.5 degree GFS data
CONDUIT prod/gfs.*pgrb[^2]
        PIPE    decoders/dcgrib2 -d
data/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_CONDUITgfs.log
        -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/NAWIPS/gempak/tables

These file names all look like:
gfs.t18z.pgrbf48.grib2

The 0.5 degree files have "pgrb2" which is unique to those files.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support