[GEMPAK #FQA-984553]: $GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl - QBUF data template change

> Hello Steve,
>

> I've just upgraded  GEMPAK to 5.10.4 release and I wasn't able to plot
> Quikscast
> QBUF data. Then I realized that $GEMTBL/config/datatype.tbl - QBUF data
> template
> was "$GEMDATA/qsct_test" instead of "$GEMDATA/qsct".
>
> Cheers

Giovanni,

Sorry about that. I found that the date/time in some of the WMO headers on the
QBUF products
in the data stream had incorrect times (up to 6 hours off), so using the LDM's
FILE
with dates from the WMO header was leading to bad plots. Instead, I had a test
directory
to use the system time for filing the products using the strftime()
replacements for
the ties which the products were inserted into the LDM. I just need to remove
the _test
entry for the distribution and sync up the pqact entry to avoid the WMO header
fields.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Steve

> --
> Giovanni Dolif
> Meteorologist and Ph.D. Student.
> Weather Forecast and Climate Studies Center (CPTEC)
> National Institute for Space Research (INPE)
> km 40, Rod. Pres. Dutra
> 12630-000, Cachoeira Paulista, SP, Brazil
> Phone: +55 (12) 3186-8400
> FAX:   +55 (12) 3101-2835
> http://www.inpe.br/ingles/index.php
> http://www.cptec.inpe.br/