[GEMPAK #KZY-951857]: GEMPAK include-file MCHPRM.PRM

The MCHPRM tables use the CHAR() function, except those for the g77 compiler
which
can't use a fuction within the parameter statement. See the
alternative of the Linux_gfortran vs the Linux_g77.

The hex was introduced as a work around for the lack of support for
he g77 compiler, however the gfortran compiler is now becoming more robust.
The ifortran compiler has other problems with the passing of the string length
from Fortran to C in 64 bits so is not a compiler that is supported at this
time.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: KZY-951857