[GEMPAK #SFS-902865]: Problems with upperair decoder

Mark,

Check the location of your $GEMTBL environmental variable for
locating the packing file. Your original message showed:
>> Our directory structure is
>> /gem/gempak/GEMPAK5.10.4
>> /gem/gempak/nawips5.10.3

The 2 different version numbers above is confusing. It seems like
you are running:
/gem/gempak/nawips5.10.3/os/linux/bin/dcuair

By hardcoding the path into the exectuable, its not clear if your $GEMEXE
is correctly in your path, and therefore the location of $GEMTBL for
locating the packing file and station table.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

Ticket ID: SFS-902865
Department: Support GEMPAK