[Miscellaneous #IWR-376329]: data access

> Steve,
>
> Thank you....how do you create composites with gdradr?  I don't see a spot
> for the input radar
> files.  Is there an example?

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/examples/gdradr/

The same proceedure can be used for nex2gini to generate a image rather
than a grid for the radar composite. See the phelp on nex2gini. There is
an example in the phelp with proj, garea , kxky all set for a national
composite.

> Also, I tried e-mailing the needdata mailing list last Friday.  Does it work
> anymore?
> I need the raw text files for HPC frontal positions that I can use in GEMPAK.
>  The time periods are: Feb 1st, 2002 and Feb 23-24, 2003.

Yes, the list still works. Your message was dissiminated to the list members.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: IWR-376329
Department: Support GEMPAK