[GEMPAK #AJO-748565]: GEMPAK - Possible problem with 5.10 decoder

> Great! I assume it accounts for backing up into tomorrow. I would love
> to replace the homegrown code with that function.
> Steve

Steve,

The "-s" option subtracts. To add, just use without "-s".

 Usage:  datetime [option] input_time [[hours[:minutes]] [output_format]]

       -s      Subtract the hours and minutes
       -h      Display this help message

   input_time    is a date/time in the form YYMMDD/HHNN.

   hours:minutes is optional and defines the amount of time
                 to add or subtract from the input time.

   output_format is an optional string defining the format
                 of the output date/time string. The valid
                 formats are defined in the Unix man page for
                 the 'date' command.
                 (The default format is "%y%m%d/%H%M")

 If the input time is not correct, this message is displayed and the
 program exits with a non-zero status value. If the program runs to
 completion, the status value is set to zero.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support