[GEMPAK #GCC-478932]: GEMPAK - Running Gempak

> Hello Steve,
>
> Could you possibly direct me to a place online where I can read up on how to
> run SNPROF for my dropsonde data? I was able to get it to work in NSHARP, but
> it looks like I might have more flexibility using the SNPROF program.
> Thanks again,
> -Dale Unruh

Dale,

Within any GEMPAK program you can use the "help" or "phelp" command such as
"phelp snprof". That page will provide the supplied
help file for that program or parameter you wish to find out about.

I have online access through:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/cgi-bin/gempak/manual/programs_index?snprof

The tutorial provides some other general examples.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: GCC-478932
Department: Support GEMPAK