[GEMPAK #CDI-788374]: GEMPAK - NSHARP Surface Data from Models

Marty,

I have attached the 32 bit linux executable which I tested on the RIC2 (40km
grid 236)
at Denver which has a station pressure of 833mb, and verified that the surface
gets interpolated to
this intermediate level.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support