Re: NMAP

Leslie,

NMAP is one program within the GEMPAK meteorological analysis and
display
package. Anyone interested in downloading GEMPAK should be directed to:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/gempak/

Since this person is not a University user, the primary mode
of support for Unidata is through the online documentation and
mail lists.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

--