[Support #UDO-760622]: Changing MAXGOPN in dcgrib2/dcgrib.c, version 5.10.3

> Actually what I am seeing is the multiple opens/close causing the
> problems, which is why the multiple files per forecast time causes
> problems.  The solution is to up the number of files that can be open
> simultaneously by dcgrib2.

Harry,

I'd be happy to up the number in the distribution. The value that comes from
NCEP is 3, and I upped it to 5 years ago when that was the number of ETA
projections
coming in, and the LDM had a limit of 32 open streams- but no reason not to up
it now.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: UDO-760622