[GEMPAK #ORS-906900]: GEMPAK - Model time/height color fill

> Institution: Lyndon State College
> Package Version: 5.10.3
> Operating System: Fedora 6
> Hardware Information: Pentium 4, 1GB RAM
> Inquiry: I tried searching the archives but did not find anything about this
> topic. I was wondering if it is possible to use color fill in a model
> time/height section? I tried GDTHGT, but I think it only allows line
> contours. Thank you for any information.
>
> Michael St.Laurent

Michael,

You are correct that gdthgt is not instrumented to accept input for ctype,
fline, fint to do color fills. The capability is not that different from what
is already
in gdcross, but has never made it in to that program. I think that the program
was relatively slow due to the need to compute quantities at all levels, so
color fills were an additional sink. I can look into adding that if its a
capability you really need.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: ORS-906900