[Support #LMM-628430]: gembud post from address@hidden requires approval

Brendon,

Your post to GEMBUD bounced because you are subscribed to that list as:
address@hidden

Your post here came from:
address@hidden

I can change your subscribed email address if this is the preferred
address.

To answer your gpfront questions:

1) The frontal line width is hardcoded in the plotting routine,
so that is a feature I'll have to revise.

2) The High/lows are just what was in the frontal bulletin,
and I haven't implemented filtering there. I can do this similar to
the RCM filtering of storm vectors, so is possible to implement.

3) Map margins are controlled by:

a) The margins defined in the PROJ setting "l;b;r;t" which default to
   0,3,0,0. To change these, use the projection of the DEFAULT for US
   as seen in $GEMTBL/stns/geog.tbl, but define your margins to be 0.
   Eg: PROJ = str/90;-97;0/0;0;0;0

b) The GAREA you specify to maintain the aspect ratio with the specified window
   width;height

    For the GAREA=US which you are using, you may find that the lower left
    and upper right match up better with window size of 1024;710 instead
    of 1024;768. If you want the output window to be 768 pixels tall, then you
    would want to define your own GAREA rather than use the defined "US" because
    you want to maintain the map aspect ratio in X and Y distance.

Steve CHiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: LMM-628430
Department: Support GEMPAK