Re: Coards netCDF file

Paula,

This file does not match the configuration of reanalysis files.
It is a stereographic projection rather than lat/lon grid, and is
missing the
grib parameter and level identifiers that the dcreanal program keys on
to convert the parameters to GEMPAK names.

I could modify dcreanal to handle this type of file, but would help to
know the
source of your files, and whether there are specifc format and
attributes that
might change from file to file.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support