[GEMPAK #SBS-137900]: gempak.5.10.2 installation

> Dear Sir,
> I am a registered user of unidata and also attended  training
> camp during 2005.
> At present i am trying to install gempak.5.10.2 on a irix64 system. I am
> geting some compilation error in nmap_pgdist.c. I am attaching the
> make.outfile. Please advise me how to proceed further.
>
> with regards
> vsprasad

The compilation error you are having is with an undefined symbol
XmCHARSET_TEXT which should be defined in SGI's Motif include file:
/usr/Motif-2.1/include/Xm/Xm.h

Verify that you have the above directory and file. If not, its possible that
you have an
older version of Motif and or IRIX64, or you haven't installed the Motif
development
environment.

If you still have trouble, please provide the output of:
% /usr/bin/uname -a
% /usr/bin/uname -R
% grep VERSION /usr/Motif-2.1/include/Xm/Xm.h

For comparison, My desktop IRIX64 shows:
% /usr/bin/uname -a
IRIX64 xxxx 6.5 07202013 IP30

% /usr/bin/uname -R
6.5 6.5.30m

% grep VERSION /usr/Motif-2.1/include/Xm/Xm.h
#define XmVERSION       2
#define XmVersion       (XmVERSION * 1000 + XmREVISION)
#define XmVERSION_STRING "@(#)Motif Version 2.1.32

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

Ticket ID: SBS-137900