[GEMPAK #KNQ-959581]: NSHARP questions

> Steve,
>
> As you know we actually care about what is going on above 100mb and NSHARP
> presents some issues in that regard.  How could I modify NSHARP so that it
> shows a SKEWT up to the top of the observed data or up to 10mb with the GFS.
> Also the show text feature seems to be limited to one page.  For example if I
> show text on the MAF 12z sounding the text stops at 400mb.  I would like to
> be able to see that all the way up as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Robert Mullenax
> CSBF Meteorology

Robert,

The Nsharp grid is drawn in the xwvidX.c routines. Since the program was
adapted from
the older sharp program, it doesn't use many of the GEMPAK library features for
drawing and/or
calculating indicies.

I'll look at the show text, since it should be a scrolled window.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: KNQ-959581
Department: Support GEMPAK