[GEMPAK #LDX-271779]: text output from NVW NIDS product gpvad/gpnids

> Steve,
>
> I know we were getting text output of the VAD wind profiles using gpvad (or
> maybe gpnids) when I was at Universal after you wrote those programs.
> However, when specifying output=t, I get no output of wind vs. height when
> running those programs, while the graphics displays fine.  Am I doing
> something wrong?
>
> Thanks,
> Robert Mullenax
> CSBF Meteorology

Robert,

You are right. The loop for the various parts is exiting due to an empty
section before the tabular output. I've fixed that now. I'm reposting the
source file and will then have to rebuild the binaries.

I can send you the 3 individual source files if you like.

Steve

Ticket ID: LDX-271779
Department: Support GEMPAK