RE: GEMPAK 5.10.2 update

Patrick,

The next lines following the ones in your message:

>the SREF (short range ensemble forecast) grids available as
>of 4/24/07 in the NOAAPORT NWSTG2 data stream (NGRID feed on IDD):
http://www.weather.gov/os/notification/tin06-13aaa_sref_addtion.txt

NOAAPORT NWSTG2 on dvbs, 4x per day, 3Z, 9Z, 15Z, 21Z.
See the weather.gov TIN for more details on volume, etc.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

--
Steve Chiswell <address@hidden>