Re: GDCROSS circ problems

Chuck,

I ran your plot on both a SUN and SGI here and produced the attached
figure with the vectors at more than the bottom level.

Could it be that since you are displaying GDATTIM=last, that your data
was still coming in for the most recent NAM run, so the "last" available
forecast time only had
that lowest level when you ran your plot? You could test that by just
changing the GDATTIM setting- or having the results change the next time
you ran the command.

I did change the TITLE setting as you sent to "1/-1" so that the time
and parameter information would be displayed. Other than that, no
changes to your input.

See if it always is just the lowest level that gets plotted, or was just
that time you had picked......

Steve

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support