Re: Garp Segmentation Fault

Chris,

You may be having trouble with changes in the contouring routines where
text strings were added. Can you try the garp in the 5.10.2
distribution to
see if the same problem exists? If so, please send information
regarding
your OS, Garp_defaults and $MODEL data directory to
address@hidden

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support