[GEMPAK #QRH-818514]: gempak 5.9.4 dclsfc (synoptic) decoder bug?

Art,

I've attached a tarfile which contains the updated (previously modified)
$GEMPAK/source/bridge/ls directory files as well as the lsfc.pack file.

In the past, you mentioned building from source due to other configuration
changes
so I packed up the source changes here. Unpack from your NAWIPS directory
and the rebuild with:

cd $GEMPAK/source/bridge/ls
make clean
make all

(on linux, you may have to manuall run the ar command to add the .o files to
bridge.a with
ar rv $GEMLIB/bridge.a *.o

make clean

cd $GEMPAK/source/programs/dc/dclsfc