[Support #SEE-849827]: nmap_kiosk.

> Steve,
>
> I may not understand how nmap_kiosk works, so will ask for where I'm
> trying to go.
>
> I'm looking to have an nmap2 session go full-screen, without the
> buttons, etc., and just loop through various products.  Does
> nmap_kiosk do this?  Of main interest is going full-screen and
> getting rid of all the buttons, menus, etc.
>
> Thanks for any info . . .
>
> Stonie

Stonie,

nmap_kiosk is simply a program to generate the hotkey input to automatically
cycle the display between the number of loops. It does not rewrite the
appearance of the NMAP program. That is, if you had a series of 8 loops loaded
into
NMAP, the display will show a loop for a specified time, then advance to the
next loop.

I wrote that for a department that had a display in the lobby of their building.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: SEE-849827
Department: Support GEMPAK