[GEMPAK #WTY-586371]: GEMPAK NSHARP Question

Bryan,

The nomads.ncdc.noaa.gov site provides access to the regional reanalysis
gridded data sets (1979-)
GRIB files which you can convert to GEMPAK format.

To go back further (1948-), the NCAR/NCEP renalysis project (see the
description in BAMS
March 1996).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support