[GEMPAK #RAG-550714]: (No Subject)

> Steve,
>
> I has been a week since I have received feedback and was wondering if
> my issue was still being checked. I am aware there have been problems
> with my attachments, so I will send the image again along with this
> e-mail.

Alain,

Your image shows missing "isotachs" of mag(wnd) in specific areas. You had
stated that
you were able to plot vectors at this same level/time/parameter- though the
plot didn't show the vectors. Your plot parameters had shown that this was
GLEVEL=200
though your script.txt doen't show calculation of a layer that high. Most
likely,
the moisture grid had 0 (or negative/missing in that area). Its possible that
you were
looking at vector components for a different level and they were in fact
missing at 200 mb.

I suggest that in gddiag, you write the output to grids other than "UREL" and
"VREL"
since those names and the use of those to compose WND may get confused. Rather,
use
GRDNAM to something like utrans and vtrans, and then plot
mag(vecr(utrans,vtrans)).

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport

> Alain Roberge
> Master student at McGill University
> Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
> Montreal, Canada
>

> Quoting Unidata GEMPAK Support <address@hidden>:
>
> > Alain,
> >
> > Again, you sent the script.txt attachment, but I did not get the image you
> > referenced.
> >
> > Can you try just sending the image.
> >
> > Steve Chiswell
> > Unidata User Support