[GEMPAK #DFK-592579]: GEMPAK - Filter on NMAP2 and Gempak script !

Anh Dao,

Your filter in NMAP2 is .9, your filter is SFMAP is .89, but I thought you were
referring to
a different area being plotted (eg GAREAX) and not the order of stations being
picked
for display.

Can you send me your PS output files so I can see what you are describing.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

> Institution: National Centre for Hydro-Meteorological Forecasting of Vietnam
> Package Version: GEMPAK/N-AWIPS 5.7.4
> Operating System: Linux Redhat 9.0
> Hardware Information: 80GB
> Inquiry: Hi Steve,
>
> I did step by step as you told me in the previous answer but it is maybe
> wroong.
>
> All of the parameter: FILTER, GAREA, PROJ, DEVICE (xsize; ysize)in NMAP2 and
> SFMAP are the same. In there,
>
> FILTER = 0.89
> GAREA  = VNFX (I defined VNFX as 0.00;75.00;35.00;150.00)
> PROJ = STR/40;105;0
> DEVICE with xsize;ysize = 11;8.5
>
> I send to you the files that include full detail information.
>
> " Nmap " is the file in the path: $NAWIPS/resource/Nmap
>
> " prmlst.tbl " is the table file in the path: $GEMTBL/config/prmlst.tbl
>
> " mapsur_a4 " is the program that contains SFMAP script
>
> Please help me as soon as you get my email.
> Thank you ver much
>
> Cheers,
>
> Anh Dao Nguyen

Ticket ID: DFK-592579