[GEMPAK #UWX-110909]: GEMPAK - Problem with nsharp program

James,

I see the case in your plots. It appears that the temp is being set to the
dewpoint value
at that surface. I can't reproduce your plot yet, but its probably
a case of stepping on some memory. I'll work on this and see if I can determine
where the fault
is occuring.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support