[GEMPAK #WPX-538404]: getting started

Steve,

Your gdinfo output shows that there is a problem with creating your
grid file as the times are not defined. That is your problem.

Output shoud look like:

  NUM       TIME1              TIME2           LEVL1 LEVL2  VCORD PARM
    1     060516/1200F000                          0         CLDT PRES
    2     060516/1200F000                          0         CLDT HGHT
    3     060516/1200F000                          0         CLDT TMPK
    4     060516/1200F000                          0         CLDT BRTMP
    5     060516/1200F000                          0         CLDL PRES
etc....

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: WPX-538404