[GEMPAK #ZEN-269376]: GEMPAK feature request

> Chiz,
>
> How are you coming on this?  I would like to use this at the Unidata
> Workshop this summer.  My alternative would be to use the Eta instead
> of the RUC since Eta output includes CINS.  I hate to do this because
> Eta has such poor resolution in the boundary layer over the
> mountains.
>
> --

Donna,

I will put this in to the 5.9.2 release, but in case you didn't know, the RUC2
(40km grid 236) in the HDS data stream does have CINS@0^NONE, and
the RUC2 20km grid 252 in CONDUIT has CINS@0^NONE and CINS@255:0^PDLY.

Hopefully I'll get the 5.9.2 release posted next week.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: ZEN-269376
Department: Support GEMPAK