20060423: gdradr

Patrick,

Check the sample nexrad pqact actions that I provide. I had a default get
everthing line, and then a set of commented out "alternative" lines
that showed an example of getting tilt 0 for all sites and one get everything
action for FTG (as an example). If you uncommented that, without commenting out
the default line, you might be double filing the FTG products over top of one
another.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support