[GEMPAK #FYS-891494]: odd problem with gdcross

> Hello Steve or whomever,
>
> I'm having an odd artifact showing up for gdcross, where a "ghost" line
> (for lack of a better term) is appearing and follows the terrain, but is
> displaced to the right.  I am attaching a gif image to illustrate.  I
> would
> just like to know if this is something that has been seen before, and if
> it would be related to a problem with the data or with GEMPAK?
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian Jamison

Brian,

I'd need to see your input to the program. It looks like you have a contour
field, and also the line around 925mb. Was this an overlay? Did your CXSTNS
move?
I don't see the Xaxis lat/lon labeled on the left.

If this is a script, it could be that your gpend is out of
place, or omitted so that you aren't getting the image flushed, but are
overlaying additional fields on subsequent invocatons.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Suport

Ticket ID: FYS-891494
Department: Support GEMPAK