20060313: gprcm

Patrick,

This message results from a bulletin that is exceeding 50,000 (MAXBUF)
characters- which was the limit imposed when the buffered
input was 16K. I've changed that to now match the bridge.h definition of
DCMXBF (which is currently 200K).

I can make a new binary available for download, or the source as needed.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support