[GEMPAK #PUO-682527]: Gempak - changing max number of input times in gdstat

> Okay that's what I thought, but they are not there probably because the
>installation failed. I am sending you the make.out and install.out files.
>Thanks for your time...
>Thomas

Thomas,

The build log file shows that the NetCDF package failed to be built,
so the rest of the build you attempted for GEMPAK failed as well.

I searched the NetCDF web pages and see that NetCDF prior to
3.6.1beta3 has problems building on the current cygwin environment,
so you aren't alone in having NetCDF trouble with the 3.6.0 release
which is included in the GEMPAK distribution.

The GEMPAK 5.9.1 distribution will have to be re-configured and packaged to use
the
most recent beta release of NetCDF. Sorry that there is no simple fix
at this point, unless you wanted to download the current netcdf.tar.gz
file and unpack it in $NAWIPS/extlibs/netCDF, and then change the link in
that directory for netcdf from the 3.6.0 directory to the 3.6.1beta3 directory.
It also appears that the $CONFIGDIR/Makeinc.cygwin file will need to have the
NCOPTS line modified for CFLAGS to include "-O -I.. -I../libsrc".

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: PUO-682527
Department: Support GEMPAK