20060119: 20060118: 20060117: GEMPAK decoder installation

Gilbert,

You will only have "META" files if you choose to develop some
scripts to produce them. They are not a required part of the installation.

Since you are seeing the text bulletins with NWX, which are being filed under
the $TEXT_DATA directory (which is the $GEMDATA/nwx directory),
It sounds like your problem is the decoders not being configured properly.

Would you send me the pqact.conf file you produced with the decoders/dc*
entires?
Also provide the output of "echo $GEMTBL" and the command "ls -l $GEMDATA".

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support