20060105: 20060104: 20060104: CGI image generation with gpnexr2

Ben,

The message queues owned by both ldm and www are likely doe to failures in
the script.

As both those users, I'd suggest running the "cleanup -c" command from
the GEMPAK script directory to remove the message queues and kill any lingering
gplt processes.
You should also check to make sure there aren't any "gif" processes as well.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support