20051220: Gempak - Some trouble with gdbiint program !

Anh Dao,

The version of GEMPAK you are using is now quite old, and
several GEMPAK changed to grid fdata have occured, so your best bet may be to
upgrade your GEMPAK software.

The current distribution of GEMPAK can do calculations on grids of differing
projections so interpolation may not be necessary. Otherwise, the GEMPAK
library was
substantially rewritten and GDBIINT was modernized too, so the problem you see
may be a bug
introduced in the older version when the underlying library was changing.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support