20051208: 20051129: Gempak - File templates and gdthgt

Dianne,

Can you send me the "ls" output of your $HDS directory with your NARR data
files in it.

I'll build a directory here to verify the template etc.
Note, the current version of GEMPAK is 5.8.4, which is what I will test with.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support