20051130: 20051130: QuikSCAT winds in GEMPAK

Michael,

The version release note of 5.6.e said the original development was
done for the MPC. However, since the TPC works with NCEP in development of
GEMPAK's capabilities for their needs, I'm assuming you have an
official point of contact for GEMPAK at NCO.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support