Model Vertical Profiles in Garp

Title: Model Vertical Profiles in Garp

We are running GEMPAK 5.8.3a on Linux FC3.0 and seem to be able to view most of the products in Nmap and Garp.  We can look at Model Time-Height and Cross-Sections, but we still can't view any model vertical profiles.  As soon as I hit the "Display" button, it crashes Garp with a core dump.  Makes no difference which model I have selected.  There are available times highlighted.

I am also unable to view any MRF models even in the Plan Projection view, even though we are getting MRF 037, 039, 040 and 201 into the model directory for MRF.

I am assuming that somewhere there is a configuration or table file that has a wrong entry, but I've run out of places to look, as the datatype.tbl, Garp_defaults, and pqact.gempak.decoders all look okay.  Any suggestions on where else to look?

Thank you,
Nancy

Nancy J. Selover
Asst. State Climatologist
Office of Climatology tel: 480-965-0580
Arizona State University fax: 480-965-1473
Tempe, AZ 85287-1508 e-mail: address@hidden