20051005: 20051003: pqact template for GFS conduit data

John,

The provided pqact.conf action for MT.gfs is correct for grid #2 and #3:
CONDUIT ST.opnl/MT.gfs
        PIPE    decoders/dcgrib2 -d data/gempak/logs/dcgrib2_CONDUITgfs.log
        -e GEMTBL=/home/gempak/NAWIPS/gempak/tables

The program dcgrib2 will determine the maximum number of grids for the file
from the $GEMTBL/grid/gribkey.tbl (where GEMTBL above is specified for
your site location).

The -m flag is used when not using gribkey.tbl to determine the output file
names.

What are your ldmd.conf request lines?

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User SUpport