20050927: Gempak - create radar composite with archived data and gdradr

Justin,

Once you have gridded the data, you can use gdinfo to verify the
grids in your file, and the restore file that NMAP2 uses to plot the
data can be used in gdplot2 as:

1) Launch gdplot2

2) type: restore $NMAP_RESTORE/radar/nexr/n0r

3) Set your GAREA, PROJ and GDATTIM parameters as needed.

The restore file sets the appropriate values for GVCORD, GLEVEL,
GDPFUN, FLINE, FINT, etc.....

If you have questions regarding the existence of "real" values,
then you can use GDLIST. If you don;t have real values in the
grid, then likely the radtim, raddur, or gdpfun input to gdradr
was incorrect.

If you have a specific question regarding your grid, please post
or send it so I can look at it.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support