20050919: NWX stations

Giovanni,

The stations that NWX plots the red diamonds for in the METAR observation
selection is defined in $GEMTBL/nwx/master.tbl in the SFC_HRLY line,
and is sfstns.tbl by default.

You can modify this to sfmetar_sa.tbl which is my default table for dcmetr,
or whatever station table you use to decode your metar data.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support